First off, I am impressed you can remember how many books you read in the last year! I have been trying to remember and I am having a hard time. Here are the ones I do recall.
1. Faith of Our Fathers: A House Divided - Allen, Nancy
2. Faith of Our Fathers: To Make Men Free -Allen, Nancy
3. Faith of Our Fathers: Through the Perilous Fight -Allen, Nancy
4. Faith of Our Fathers: One Nation Under God -Allen, Nancy.
I enjoyed this series. It takes place during the Civil War and I have always liked that time period. I did like the Children of the Promise series better though.
5. Twilight - I liked this book
6. New Moon - Thought this one was kind of boring
7. Eclipse - This one was okay
8. Breaking Dawn - absolutely hated this book - ruined the whole series for me
9. A Christmas Carol - Dickens, Charles - I love reading this book every Christmas
10. I Heard that Song Before - Mary Higgins Clark - Good mystery, I usually enjoy her novels
11.Santa Cruise - Mary Higgins Clark and Carol Higgins Clark - very dull, didn't even bother to finsish the last 20 pages
12. One for the Money - Evanovich, Janet - Not sure if this counts, I only have read 1/2 of it so far.
13. Katherine - Seton, Anya - Very good historical novel if I can ever finish the thing, about 150 pages to go!