Some amusing quotes from the first four books.
Do you know which book they are from?
1. "'They're... they're really... well, thanks, Dobby,' said Harry, and he pulled them on, causing Dobby's eyes to leak with happiness again."
2. "'Now -- be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind! You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. All I ask is that you remain calm.'"
3. "'Well... when we were in our first year, Harry -- young, carefree, and innocent --' Harry snorted. He doubted whether Fred and George had ever been innocent. '-- well, more innocent than we are now -- we got into a spot of bother with Filch.'"
4. "'Certainly I knew, Minerva,' she said quietly. 'But one does not parade the fact that one is All-Knowing. I frequently act as though I am not possessed of the Inner Eye, so as not to make others nervous.' 'That explains a great deal,' said Professor McGonagall tartly."
5. "'I've been promoted,' Percy said before Harry could even ask, and from his tone, he might have been announcing his election as supreme ruler of the universe."
Be sure to decide your answers (unless you want to cheat) before you look at the comments.